A collection of various Flask, and Flask Extension documentations
- Flask-Admin - Functional admin panel that provides a user interface for managing data based on your models.
RESTful API Support
RESTful API + Swagger/OpenAPI Documentation Support
- Flask-RESTX - Community-driven fork of Flask-RESTPlus that makes it easy to build and document RESTful APIs with Flask.
Swagger/OpenAPI Documentation Support
- SAFRS: Python OpenAPI & JSON:API Framework - SAFRS, which is an acronym for SqlAlchemy Flask-Restful Swagger, is meant to help developers create self-documenting JSON APIs for SQLAlchemy database objects and relationships.
Basic Auth and Session-based (for HTML Endpoints)
Curious about the differences differences between Flask-User and Flask-Security? Review the Flask-User FAQ.
JWT-based (for JSON Endpoints)
- Authomatic - Framework agnostic library for Python web applications that simplifies authentication and authorization of users via OAuth and OpenID.
- Flask-Marshmallow - Thin integration layer for Flask and marshmallow (an object serialization /deserialization library) that adds additional features to marshmallow.
- Flask-Alembic - Configurable Alembic migration environment around a Flask-SQLAlchemy database for handling database migrations.
Curious about the differences between Alembic, Flask-Alembic, Flask-Migrate, and Flask-DB? Review this item from Flask-DB's FAQ.
- Flask-Excel - Uses pyexcel to read, manipulate, and write data in different Excel formats: csv, ods, xls, xlsx and xlsm.
- Flask-Shell2HTTP - RESTful/HTTP wrapper for Python's subprocess API, so you can convert any command-line tool into a RESTful API service.